By Allie Gregory | 0 comments
Last night Jon Stewart gave us all the highlights we need to the 2013 NRA convention. Inevitably, hilarity ensued.
Our top moments...
1. 2:24 "...the mayor of NY wants to ban public displays of legal tobacco products"...Thank you, Sarah Palin (Nnnnn).
2. 3:06 Rick Perry's 'better' introduction.
3. 3:40 Memories... remembering the third.
And that's not all...
4. 0.25 Fighting the darkness, oh Yoda.
5. 0.55 Reminding me why I never liked Glenn Beck... Not even a bit.
6. 2.22 Here Stewart calls out LaPierre's contradictions by stating basic facts.
Is this the new GOP? As Stewart says, the speeches at the 142nd annual convention of the National Rifle Association are just like the ones at CPAC, except with better introductions. Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Commenting on this post has been closed.
No one has commented yet! Why not be the first?